Holy shrimp, it's already been a year since that last journal.
Funny how most of the things I had planned here were absolutly not done, but eh, did other things instead.
Felt like doing a lil' tag for once, cause free time is overrated. Thanks Mel.
- I'm supposed to feature the first ten users who comment on this journal below. (You'll be less than ten plz.)
-Next to their avatars, I'll probably not say horrible things about what they do, and link three or more of my favourite gallery pieces with full thumbnails. (Yeah, sure, if I manage to remember how to put pics on a journal)
-If you comment here you must make a journal like this and do the same thing as I have, putting me in the first slot. (Or else the Deviantart police department of memes and tags righteousness will break your door and send you in a jail full of people wearing furrsuits.)
Featurz tiem :v
- There's a bunch of accuracy on the subjects you draw, while interpreting them in your own way, and that's hella satisfying to look at.
- It feels to me like that you got a whole universe under your sleeve, and each time you post we get to see a tiny bit of it. Guess you only need to train those worldbuilding muscles, eh ? I agree that's not easy ! x')
- Kinda amazing how you seem to take the things you struggle with, to german suplex them into your comfort zone.
- Your random/improvised designs are usually stellar, often more than the things you put efforts and thoughts in. Maybe that's the downside when you think too much or take a theme too seriously while drawing. I can relate, tho. x)
- Frow what I've seen, you can have a lot of focus/resolution, able to stick on drawing a complex panel or a huge scene that'd discourage more than one. Seems like if you feel it's worth showing a big thing, it's worth the trouble to draw it. Shame the momentum that can proc such occurrences is so rare, hm ?
- Your black and white are gud. Keep up the good work towards this direction I'd say.
- I still don't get why you didn't started a blacksad-like series, with your godhand when it comes to draw animals. :y